MEP services for expansion and addition of a 25,000 square ft. distribution warehouse, modification of the existing two story office building and a new vehicle repair facility located in the Catonsville, Maryland.
- The gas fired infrared heaters were utilized to heat the high bay warehouse. The location of the heating tubes serving the infrared heaters were coordinated with the location of the racks and storage items.
The existing gas service to the building was upgraded in order to accommodate the addition of new gas fired infrared heaters.
- The ventilation system consisted of exhaust fans and outside air intake louvers which were equipped with motor operated dampers. The motor operated dampers of the outside air intake louvers were interlocked with the exhaust fans. The space thermostats control the operation of the exhaust fans.
- An underground oil interceptor was designed for the vehicle repair facility. The drainage piping serving the floor drains of the repair facility were routed to the oil interceptor which was located outside the building.
- Study and design of the HVAC system serving the two story office building attached to the warehouse distribution system. The existing HVAC system was replaced in order to improve the comfort conditions in the two story office building.
- The electrical service was upgraded for the renovated distribution warehouse.